Professional Lice Removal –
Where To Find Help
This page is a listing of professional lice removal services in the United States and beyond.
Use it to find head lice treatment salons and home services in your area.
(Some of these businesses offer both a salon location and house calls.)
Please let us know if you run a head lice service (or you know about a professional head lice service!) that is not yet listed and should be added to these pages.
(You can use the contact form at the bottom of this page.)
Head Lice Removal Services Directory
Professional Lice Removal Considerations
While professional lice removal can cost a significant amount of money, many parents are happy to hire a professional simply because getting rid of lice on your own can be time-consuming and stressful.
The professional services can draw on their experience, knowledge and standardized procedures to conquer the lice more quickly.
Make sure you understand the pricing and policies of the service provider before you book an appointment.
Here are a few questions to ask when choosing a provider:
- Do you use a product to treat head lice before removing them? If so, how does the product work?
- Is the product toxic to humans, at any dosage? What are the risks and potential side effects of using this product? Do you test first for a potential allergic reaction to the product?
- What is the success rate of your service? (What proportion of your clients remain free of lice for two months after treatment?)
- What sort of a guarantee do you provide to your clients?
- What follow-up procedures will I need to complete at home? (Housecleaning? Further hair treatment? …)
- What are your recommendations on how to prevent a repeat lice infestation?
Contact us using the form at the bottom of this page, if you know of a head lice removal company or service that should be added to this directory.
Read about How To Treat Head Lice
Return from Professional Lice Removal to Kids' Head Lice Home